If you’re planning a vacation or a trip but can’t bring your furry friend along, you’ve likely considered pet boarding on the Gold Coast.
The truth is, pet boarding could pose a negative effect on your pooch due to separation anxiety or a change of environment. That is why you need a doggy daycare that provides all the necessary facilities and care that your canine needs to enjoy themselves.
This article will highlight some benefits of dog boarding, including tips to help you make informed decisions when choosing a pet boarding facility for your dog.
Let’s get started.
Pet boarding is beneficial not only to owners but to their dogs as well. Here are four benefits of using pet boarding next time you’re away.
1. Your pooch will enjoy expert care. All medication will be administered and any special requirements will be adhered to.
2. Boarding gives your dog time for socialization
3. It equips your dog with new experiences
4. Dog boarding houses keeps your pet safe and out of trouble
While pet boarding pros definitely outweigh the cons, we would be doing you a disservice if we didn’t mention the potential negatives. Some downsides include:
1. Separation anxiety
2. Changes in your dog’s routine can cause irregularities in their behaviour
Whether you’re going away for a week or a weekend, ensure that the pet boarding facility you choose has the best inclusions for your puppy.
- Secure and safe environment: While you’re away, it’s crucial that your puppy is kept safe and sound, ready to return to you. Make sure that the facility you choose has secure rooms and cameras to monitor your pet.
- Large play areas: Dogs and puppies are always full of energy. By giving them large play areas they can work off all their energy instead of getting anxious.
- Cuddles and kisses: It’s likely that your furry friend receives millions of kisses and cuddles at home. So why should it be any different at a pet boarding facility?
Boarding your pooch is often the best option when you’re travelling for a business trip, attending an event, or going on holiday. Therefore, your best bet is to find a dog resort that provides a home away from home for your pet.
When it comes to pet boarding on the Gold Coast AAA Pet Resort has you covered. We ensure that your fur baby is safe, sound and given plenty of love while you’re away. Whether you’re looking for basic pet boarding services or have specific requirements, our boarding facility provides top-notch services to ensure your puppy is happy.