Craig A. Murray Dog Training are able to offer you a service that will give you an ability to have your canine companion trained by one of our Professional Trainer’s whilst staying at the wonderful AAA Pet Resort. We can line up your dog’s training experience with a holiday you have booked or perhaps you are a busy person whom can’t spare the time to attend group obedience classes or private lessons and you feel that the best situation for your circumstances is to have your dog enrolled in a private and individual training program that will ensure you get the most potential out of your dog.
Our in-kennel training courses can be made extremely flexible, so we can start at the base of 12
- a focus exercise to know how to read your needs
- formal heel, to walk on lead beside you without pulling
- Sit and sit stay – from all directions
- Down and down stay – to stay reliably for periods of time
- Come – the dog comes to the handler and into the sit position in front (this exercise is helpful when you want your dog to come so you can put on
it’s collar, give medications, or even just to return to you when required)
- Crate training – we teach your dog to happily and safely travel in a crate for use in the motor vehicle. Great for road trips!
- Mat training – we teach the dog calming exercises with the use of a mat. The dog learns to stay within the boundary of the mat whilst there is high stimulation and distraction in the environment. This teaches the dog self-control much like having a child learn martial arts for self-control and calming techniques.
Part of this package
We ask that when you arrive at AAA Pet Resort, you authorise us to take your dog out into the environment for day trips to ensure that your dog works in various environments and with differing levels of distraction and stimulation. It also gives your dog some environmental enrichment.
The Craig A. Murray Dog Training In-kennel registration form can be accessed on the homepage of our website www.dogschool.com.au/book-now For more details, please feel free to call us on 0400 741 660 or send an enquiry through the contact us page on our website.
Please feel free to ask the friendly staff at AAA Pet Resort on available dates and they will check with Craig A. Murray Dog Training for
If this service isn’t what you are after we also offer private lessons and group classes from AAA Pet Resort. Get in touch today to find out more!